Terms of Service
HomeTown Ticketing Terms of Service (10/15/2020) PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE OF HOMETOWN TICKETING, INC. AND ALL OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “HTT”, “US”, “WE”) BEFORE USING: https://www.hometownticketing.com/ (the “Site”), or any related websites, products, services and related mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”). All users of the Services agree that access to and use of the Services are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. You agree that by using the Services, you are at least 18 years of age if you are a resident of the United States or otherwise the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically. We may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Services.
- We grant you a limited license to access and use the Services for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, transmit and print the content of the Services only to the extent that such copying, distribution and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Services for your personal use. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Services or its contents; any derivative use of the Services or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots or data gathering and extraction tools.
- The Services or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of HTT. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing HTT’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of HTT. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by HTT.
- We reserve the right to change any information, features and functions of the Services without prior notice. We may refuse service, cancel orders, terminate accounts and/or deny access to any or all parts of the Services if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms of Service, our rights or the rights of any third party. Use of the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to suspected fraudulent activity in our sole discretion. The sale or linking of our products on or to any third party e-commerce site, marketplace or mobile application without our specific written consent is prohibited.
- Guidelines for Using the Services Your use of the Services and the related licenses granted hereunder are also conditioned upon your strict adherence to the letter and spirit of the various applicable guidelines detailed on the Services. We may modify such guidelines in our sole discretion at any time. We reserve the right to terminate your account and access to the Services if it is determined that you have violated any such applicable guidelines.
- Warranty Disclaimer THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HTT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HTT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HTT DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- Limitation of Liability THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. HTT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF HTT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright The technology underlying the Services and the entire contents of the Services including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, photographs, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is copyrighted under the United States, Canada and other copyright laws, and is the property of HTT and protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. All rights reserved.
- Trademarks All trademarks, service marks and trade names of HTT on the Site and Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of HTT or their respective owners. Our trademarks may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HTT, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site or Services using your identification or password.
- Third Party Vendors The User may order or use services through the HTT Service from third parties not affiliated with Home Town Ticketing Inc. ( ”Third Party Vendors”). By submitting a request of any kind, including but not exclusive to Vendor Integration Requests, Connections and Interactions through the HTT Service, you are giving to consent that all requests are authorized by you and that a Vendor may, at their discretion, perform all actions deemed necessary for the performance of service including but not exclusive to implementing vendor integration services into a live production environment without any additional authorization by you. All matters concerning such services desired from Third Party Vendors, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, license terms, maintenance and delivery, are solely between the Third Party Vendors and the User and should be directed to such particular Third Party Vendor. HTT makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any such services or merchandise provided by Third Party Vendors. The User will not consider HomeTown Ticketing Inc., nor will HomeTown Ticketing Inc. be construed, as a party to, or a third party beneficiary of, such transactions, whether or not HomeTown Ticketing Inc. may have received revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. HomeTown Ticketing Inc. will not be liable to the User for any costs or damages incurred by the User or any other person with respect to or arising out of transactions with Third Party Vendors.
- These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. without reference to conflicts of laws principles and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. YOU AND HTT AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The foregoing shall not prevent HTT from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO ARBITRATION OR CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED.
- If any current or future provision of these Terms of Service is found invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of these Terms.
- You may not assign or transfer these Terms or your rights hereunder, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms at any time without notice.
- These Terms of Service are applicable to you upon your accessing this Site. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Warranty, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Privacy, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination of these Terms of Service.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Services.