Use Our Technology Solutions to Help Manage Events in the Covid-19 Climate
HomeTown’s touchless ticketing system makes it easier for schools to adapt to evolving COVID-19 guidelines for holding in-person sports and events. Instead of handling cash or exchanging paper tickets, schools can easily implement our digital ticketing platform to provide fans with the safety and convenience of cashless payment options and contactless event entry. Socially-distanced seating options, reduced capacity venue management and real-time attendance monitoring provide schools with the flexibility to adjust to evolving COVID-19 policies.
- Passcodes assist with prioritizing access for parents and guardians
- Capacity by section seat maps and tools for increased attendee management
- HomeTown Gate app can be downloaded to any phone to scan tickets
Sell Your Tickets
Consumers have 24-hour access to tickets directly on the school or organization’s website and stay on-site for the entire two-step checkout process. Tickets are conveniently received by email to print at home or bring to the event on a mobile device.
- Personalized to the client’s website and brand
- Customize Event and Venue Information
- Share Tickets by Email or Text Message
- Custom Pricing Levels and Packaging Options
- No Account Creation to Purchase
Scan Your Fans
Quickly scan tickets from any phone or tablet using the Hometown iOS or Android app, which shows alerts for “Confirmed, Duplicate Ticket or Wrong Event” to get fans into the game.
- User-level security to app to allow secure access
- Quick scan expedites large crowds and lines
- Scan In / Out Ability for Increased attendee management
- Search guest names and check-in quickly for lost tickets
Get Your Revenue
HomeTown provides immediate access to funds via Stripe, with deposits available daily, weekly or monthly. Simple fees charged to consumers consist of $1 per ticket and a 2.9% + $0.30 processing fee per transaction.
- Complete Financial Transparency
- Real-Time Reports organized by department
- Opportunity to highlight sponsors on tickets
- Decreased attrition and resources needed onsite
- Customized Seat Maps & Reserved Seating
- Point of Sale Solutions & Equipment (Available for Purchase)
- Season Tickets & Passes with Automated renewal options
- Reporting & Communication Management Tools