COLUMBUS, OH – April 13, 2022
For Immediate Release,
HomeTown Ticketing is pleased to announce our partnership with the Missouri Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAAA). Through this partnership, HomeTown is committed to supporting athletic directors and administrators in Missouri as well as supporting their relationships with the MSHAA and national organizations. As a Platinum Sponsor of the MIAAA, HomeTown will share our knowledge and experience of managing and ticketing school events with MIAAA members to benefit their programs at every level.
This partnership also introduces new audiences to the HomeTown name and showcases the innovative and comprehensive digital ticketing platform that HomeTown provides. Along with the technical aspects of the platform, HomeTown’s in-house Support Team and Client Success Managers provide top quality support to ensure each school has the resources and answers they need to implement the technology with ease.
“We are thrilled to have HomeTown Ticketing as a Platinum Sponsor with the MIAAA. This strengthens the relationship between the MSHSAA and the MIAAA as HomeTown supports online ticketing for MSHSAA championships.”
– Joshua Scott | MIAAA Executive Director
“HomeTown is proud to welcome the MIAAA to our network of partnerships and athletic administrators associations. By sponsoring athletic directors and administrators in their professional development and through our digital ticketing platform, we are supporting the growth and success of athletic programs in Missouri and around the nation. We look forward to many years of partnership with the MIAAA and supporting their network of highly-skilled and passionate athletic professionals in the state as well as their championship events with the MSHSAA.”
– Ryan Hart, Chairman & CEO | HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
ABOUT HOMETOWN TICKETING
HomeTown Ticketing is the leading digital ticketing provider in both K–12 and collegiate spaces, serving schools, districts, conferences, and associations at no cost. A professional-level and fully automated ticketing solution, HomeTown’s in-house developed, proprietary ticketing platform is tailored specifically to the needs of schools and governing bodies. Benefits of the HomeTown system include unmatched value through easy-to-use purchasing and redemption options, custom box-offices, event and fan specific reporting tools, and secure financial management features to streamline operations and increase financial transparency. Intuitive and easy-to-use for both event organizers and ticket buyers, HomeTown never touches the event organizer’s funds. Learn more about HomeTown at www.hometownticketing.com | @hometowntix
ABOUT THE MISSOURI INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETIC ADMINISTRATORS ASSOCIATION (MIAAA)
The goals of the MIAAA are:
- To improve athletic understanding and the relationship throughout the high schools of our state and nation.
- To foster a closer working relationship with MSHSAA, the National Federation of State High School Associations, other state high school associations, the National Interscholastic Athletic Administration Association, and other organizations working for state and national progress.
- To foster high standards of professional proficiency among all members.
- To develop greater unity, uniformity, and fellowship among all members.
- To improve the articulation of interscholastic athletics in the total educational program.
- To provide an opportunity for exchange of ideas concerning mutual problems and practices.
- To foster recommendations for a national system of rule stability as it pertains to rules and regulations of equipment.