New Georgia office serves as regional hub, creating new jobs to support four-state territory.
ALPHARETTA, GA – April 30, 2021
For Immediate Release
HomeTown Ticketing, the nation’s leading digital ticketing partner of K-12 schools and colleges, announced today that it will expand operations to the southeastern U.S. and open a regional office in Alpharetta, GA. The office will create more than a dozen local sales and support positions and serve as a regional hub for remote staff in the Carolinas and Florida.
More than 475 high schools, colleges, conferences, and associations in the four-state region currently work with Hometown Ticketing to connect fans to their favorite sporting events, theater performances, and music and arts programs including the Georgia Independent School Association (GISA), Conference Carolinas (CC), Peachbelt Conference (PBC), South Atlantic Conference (SAC), North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA), and South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA).
As schools around the country to welcome spectators back, they are broadly adopting innovative solutions that provide touchless ticketing to better manage, track, and operate school events safely and more efficiently.
“We’ve seen a sizable shift in the market as schools search for a customizable touchless ticketing partner in the southeast, and we anticipate significant growth in the coming year. Opening a regional hub here gives us the ability to provide critical management and support for schools that want to transition to digital ticketing in the new school year,” said Ryan Hart, HomeTown Ticketing Chairman and CEO.
Nationally, HomeTown provides paperless ticketing platforms to more than 8,000 schools and counting as schools, districts and athletic associations look for safe, modern solutions to manage all aspects of event ticketing and promotion at every level of education.
Many schools expedited the shift from traditional to digital ticketing as a part of pandemic protocols. The demand continues to increase as schools look to define a new normal and embrace an innovative solution that comes with financial and organizational benefits.
- Paperless transactions are easier to keep track of and reduce the risk of accounting errors.
- Controlling maximum capacity for each venue or event allows schools to manage event attendance safely and efficiently.
- Online purchases eliminate the need for in-person advanced ticket sales at school.
- Digital ticketing maximizes the efficiencies of athletic and administrative staff that oversee the ticketing process.
- Offering cashless payment options for fans and prevent box office staff from handling cash.
- Scanning tickets speeds up event admissions.
- HomeTown Ticketing provides end-to-end management, secure transactions, real-time reporting, and touchless redemption with no setup costs or monthly fees. Its proprietary ticketing platform is tailored specifically to meet the needs of schools and governing bodies. With custom box-offices, secure financial management, custom-built venue seat maps, immediate access to ticket revenue, and dedicated account management and customer support services, HomeTown has a solution to fit every need.
About HomeTown Ticketing
HomeTown Ticketing is the leading digital ticketing provider in both K-12 and collegiate spaces, serving schools, districts, conferences, and associations. A professional-level and fully automated ticketing solution, HomeTown’s in-house developed, proprietary ticketing platform offers unmatched value with easy-to-use purchasing and redemption options, custom box-offices, event and fan specific reporting tools and secure financial management features. Intuitive and easy-to-use for both event organizers and ticket buyers, HomeTown never touches the event organizer’s funds, which are available and accessible within 24 hours of a ticket sale. Learn more about HomeTown at www.hometownticketing.com.